Stairy - Steps& Ball Challenge by Phoenix Games & Entertainments
About Stairy Casual Game:
This is a stair fall / stairway / stair case game which is challenging and entertaining at the same time.
The game has three modes. Classic, upstairs and flat. Select one and start playing.
How to play Stairy game?
You can see color bars moving to & fro and a bouncing ball on a bar/platform. Tap on the screen while the moving bar comes in contact with the existing bar so that it forms a continuous path for the bouncing ball. Keep the ball moving forward by placing the bars in order by tapping on the screen. If you miss a portion of a sec, you fail! The steps challenge game needs much attention, concentration and accuracy.
The different modes of the steps and ball challenging game tests your skill in accuracy.
The speed of the ball and steps will increase gradually and it raises the spirit of the game. Enjoy it and achieve the highest score and share with your friends.
This is one of the best challenging staircase games in store. This is typical infinite stair game enjoyable for all ages. Stack the steps without loose any fraction of a second. Enjoy!
Ratings, Downloads & More!
Total Ratings : 15
Current Rating : 4.5
Version : 1.6
Maturity : PEGI 3
Category : Casual
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
File Size : 18 M
Number of Downloads : 1,000+
You can contact us at email@example.com for anything related to this game.
Some common reasons to reach us can be
- Suggestions to improve
- Advertising in the app
- Investing in the app
- Acquire the app from us
- Marketing partnership and many more
You are welcome ! You will get a reply within 1-2 business days .
Information Collection And UseFor a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way. The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Usage of Advertising ID
- Usage. The advertising identifier must only be used for advertising and user analytics. The status of the "Opt out of Interest-based Advertising" or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" setting must be verified on each access of the ID.
- Association with personally-identifiable information or other identifiers. The advertising identifier must not be connected to personally-identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier without explicit consent of the user.
- Respecting users' selections. If reset, a new advertising identifier must not be connected to a previous advertising identifier or data derived from a previous advertising identifier without the explicit consent of the user. Also, you must abide by a user�s "Opt out of Interest-based Advertising" or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" setting. If a user has enabled this setting, you may not use the advertising identifier for creating user profiles for advertising purposes or for targeting users with personalized advertising. Allowed activities include contextual advertising, frequency capping, conversion tracking, reporting and security and fraud detection.
- Transparency to users. The collection and use of the advertising identifier and commitment to these terms must be disclosed to users in a legally adequate privacy notification.
Types of Data Collected
Usage DataWe may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of DataStairy uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Disclosure Of Data
Legal RequirementsStairy may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Stairy
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
AnalyticsWe may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/pr
- Facebook Analyticsfacebook Analytics is a web analytics service offered by facebook and it shares the data to facebook ad serviceplease visit the facebook analytics Privacy web page: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org